Today we released ASP.NET jMedia version 14.0, the most advance enterprise media framework for building cloud ready video streaming, social media, content sharing & business solutions
It has been re-wrote using latest latest development tools, strategies, frameworks and cloud technologies.
In version 14.0, ASP.NET jMedia version support two platforms.
- ASP.NET Core 2.1
- ASP.NET MVC
The following languages & frameworks used for writing ASP.NET jMedia 14.0 version.
- Angular Framework 7.1 for building Dashboard & My Account Application.
- ASP.NET Core Web API as api framework to communicate with angular applications.
- ASP.NET Core 2.1 for core application.
ASP.NET jMedia 14.0 have builtin support for all three core cloud platforms for media processing, streaming and cloud deployments including
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud
ASP.NET jMedia 14.0 includes hundreds of core compontents, features and utility scripts togather with Angular Framework, Cloud Platforms support written in years of effort that can help you build advance applications fastly that never easily developed before.
It can be used with unlimited ways, you can say it is a multi purpose framework for buiding & customizing solutions with any type of needs within ASP.NET Core & ASP.NET MVC Platforms including
- Building Tube Sites & Video Solutions.
- Video Magazine & Article Solution
- Real-estate & Classified Solution
- Knowledgebase & Discussion Boards
- Social Applications
- Ang much more
For more information click here