VUploader usage guide provide setup by setup guide which will help you implementing video uploader user control in your existing asp.net, c# and vb.net web project.
Normally vuploader script is available as a asp.net user control which can be easily implemented just by dragging user control on page where you want to implement video uploading functionality.
<uc1:upload ID="upload1" runat="server" />
Example 2: with encoding settings
<uc1:upload ID="upload1" Type="0" VideoExtensions=".mp4,.wmv,.avi" MaxVideoSize="100" EnableCloudStorage="false" SuccessMessage="Video has been published successfully" runat="server" />
- Type: type of media file, 0: video, 1 audio.
- VideoExtensions: list of allowable video extensions.
- MaxVideoSize: maximum allowable video file size in "MB".
- EnableCloudStorage: enable, disable video and audio storage on cloud. If enabled you must set cloud settings.
- SuccessMessage: message appear once all processing completed successfully.
There are three types of settings available in VUploader user control.
- Path Settings: This section will provide properties to set various paths used within encoder for video processings. e.g source and destination video path settings.
- Cloud Storage Settings: If you want to enable cloud storage, you must set all mentioned settings.
- Encoder Settings: It is related to publishing videos to different levels and formats. more detail
Example below will setup encoding option to publish source video in
- 360p mp4 forat.
- mp3 audio format
ArrayList itags = new ArrayList(); itags.Add("5"); // 360p mp4 encoding itags.Add("14"); // mp3 audio encoding MHPEncoder encoder = new MHPEncoder(); encoder.iTags = itags; // other settings below.