Tracking errors & testing solutions are the most important part of Quality Assurance to make application successfull, useful and operated well in every type of circumstances.
It is also the difficult part as some hidden errors generated in some unknown reasons that may be not reported of found at time of testing the solution.
ASP.NET jDictionary have built-in included error reporting module that can help website to handle errors and generate reports. Some core feature includes
- When error occurs while user browsing website, it will display user friendly message to user and generate report.
- Generated report include error reason, detail, time, url, even user information.
- It create and save error report in database
- Site administrator can review all error reports via dashboard application.
- Site administrator then forward error report to development team to review and fix errors report to avoid re-occuring of error again.