jGamify is a complete gamification script that can allow you to implement complex gamification process within your asp.net, c#, wordpress and php projects on the fly
Gamification process will increase productivity, user interaction and fun within your web application just like mostly available in games.
jMedia is currently available in ASP.NET MVC, C# and PHP
jGamify include all core features that togather can help you build a complete gamification solution within your existing application just like mostly available in games.
List of main feature includes
Badges is the core component of gamification process. jGamify script support badges management with the following core functionality.
- Badges Management: It allow site administrator to manage (add, edit, update) badges info, icon, avator and other attributes
- Badges Award: When badge generated, jGamify will automatically generate script that can be used in any custom web site events to award selected badge to given user
- Badges can be awarded only once or multiple times depend on selected badge settings
- Badges can be managed for each user and can be easily display all awarded badges on user public profile
- Achievement history for each badge awarded generated
Rewards is also the most important feature of any games or gamificaiton process. It can attract more visitors and increases each user activity. Rewards is the process of giving some benefits to user on hardwork he done or achieve something. e.g 20% discount as reward if user reached 10,000 credit points and so on. Main functionality of reward includes.
- Reward Management: It allow site administrator to manage (add, edit, update) reward info, icon, avator and other attributes
- Reward Award: When reward generated, jGamify will automatically generate script that can be used in any custom web site events to award selected reward to given user.
- Reward can be manually awarded, e.g user buy reward by utilizing its credits or rewards can be awarded by site administrator or it can be awarded automatically by any custom event within website
- Rewards can be awarded only once
- Rewards can be managed for each user and can be easily display all awarded rewards on user public profile
- Achievement history for each reward awarded generated
Note: Reward just add a process to give some benefits to users. what benefit you will given to user either it can be physical like gift or any discount within site. You have to manage such benefits accordingly according to requirements.
e.g you want to give 10% discount of everything to user who have been awarded "XYZ Reward". for that on payment processing logic section you have to check whether current buyer have "XYZ Rewarded" if yes then deduct 10% from its total price. So such functioanality need little bit more programming at your need based on requirements.
Levels is also important factor of any gamification process. It can help you group users based on certain levels. Levels shows how much user do hardwork and master their skills. Greater the level of users, more important will be his / her status in community and games. Level functionality includes
- Level Management: It allow site administrator to manage levels, settings and points required to unlock next level.
- Levels number can be automatically generated in sequence, 1,2,3...
- Levels can be unlocked automatically when user reached to points threshold required to unlock next level.
- You can associate rewards, badges etc with each level. e.g when unlock level 10 you can unlock or award some rewards.
- You can hide some rewards and unlock, show it when user cross level e.g 10 and so on
- Levels information can be managed on user profile with ability to display next level info and required points remaining to unlock next level.
- Proper notification system to notify user when unlock level
Points is also important unit of gamification. It's the building block for deciding when to award badge, unlock levels and more. Points can be earned with each action user perform within website. Main functionality of points include
- Points Management: It allow site administrator to manage point actions with points to be awarded. e.g 10 points when user upload video
- Points can be awarded automatically by custom events within site or can be awarded by site administrator
- Points can be positive and negative. e.g deduct 10 points when user delete his own video
- Points information can be managed on user profile.
- Points can be used to unlock levels and award badges
Credits is also almost similar to points but have extended functionality. It can be used to unlock rewards and ability to buy more credits on payment like what normally done in games.
- Credits Management: It allow site administrator to manage credit actions with credits to be awarded. e.g 10 credits when user upload video
- Credits can be awarded automatically by custom events within site or can be awarded by site administrator or can be purchased on payment.
- Credits information can be managed on user profile.
- Credits can be used to unlock or buy rewards on website
Packages are optional feature, that can allow you to set purchase credit packages, just like normally available in games. e.g you can set XYZ Package on $99 to buy 100,000 Credits that you can use to unlock various functionality in website.
- Packages Management: It allow site administrator to manage packages in gamification system.
- Each package have set its own price and credits to be awarded if someone purchase it.
- Packages can be purchased on multiple times.
Events are optional functionality, it just group multiple items to be awared at once. e.g when user upload a video you want to award 10 points, 10 credits and ABC Badge. With event you can create single event and associate all these items.
- Event Management: It allow site administrator to manage events in gamification system.
- Each event can assosiate multiple items to be awarded.
- Single line code to be generated by event management script that can be easily used within your application to trigger selected event..
Please visit our forum for more help and post your queries, we will try our best to provide complete help.