jChart is a full customizable, portable script with all basic and advance features required for building application that can help you creating any level of organizational charts in real time, print it, export it as pdf or share it with others online.
Its written in pure jQuery with backened api in core php for saving and loading data in database. You can easily translate api in any language to extend its support in any platform or framework you are using or integrating with.
jChart allows you to generate flow charts, organizational charts with unlimited nodes and connections dynamically.
There is no restriction, you can add unlimited layers that can manage unlimited chart nodes
jChart support growing hierarchy of nodes (parent child) on both top and bottom direction.
Support accepting the following types of data with each node.
- Photo: can be uploaded and replaced in realtime by clicking on node.
- First Name
- Sur Name
- Allow you to provide detail information with each node.
- Allow you to upload photo in real time with each node.
- Allow you to set background color, font color and border color for each node separately or for all nodes.
- Allow you to adjust connection line styles, width, color and hover color.
- Easy to use, extend and customizable script to meet with any type of chart building requirements.
- Allow you to save chart, nodes and connection information in database.
- Support creating relationship connects between each nodes.
- Support creating parent, child and normal nodes (left or right side).
- Support dynamically adjusting node positions.
- Support dragging nodes to adjust positions of node manually in case of complex charts.
jChart allow you to add childe nodes on any direction. List of directions provided below.
- Each node can allow you to create multple relationships.
- Add Parents (Create node on top of current node)
- Add Child (Create node on bottom of current node)
- Add Node Left (Create node on left side of current node)
- Add Node Right (Create node on right side of current node)
- Add Node (Create new node without any relationships)
Multiple Connect Styles
jChart support multiple connect types including
Saving & Loading Information
it allows you to save & load chart information in database.
Information to be saved including
- Chart information & settings
- Each node & its position information settings.
- Chart connection information between two nodes.
Currently jChart uses bootstrap 3.* theme for complete tree UI including Nodes. It uses free bootstrap theme. You can easily replace it with premium bootstrap template or your own template
You have complete control on whole UI customization of jChart.