ASP.NET jVideo is a complete video platform that can be customized with any type of requirements including Video on Demand, Movie Portal, Live Streaming, Cam Streaming, Tube Sites, Video Courses, Youtube Clone, and lots more.
It's a solution developed in years of effort with complete source code & powerful SDK & configuration system that can help you customize the solution with your requirements quickly.
It have buil-tin support with both AWS & Azure cloud platform for storing, transcoding & streaming videos.
ASP.NET jVideo includes hundreds of features. Here is overview of some core features available in it.
Tube Site & Youtube Clone
ASP.NET jVideo includes all basic & advance features that can help you manage millions of videos and allow users to watch and share with others. List of core feature includes
- Managing, hosting & streaming videos from cloud.
- Allow users to upload unlimited videos, watch & share videos, add to favorites, playlists, post comments, ratings and much more.
- Categorizing, archiving & labeling videos.
- Advance search options to allow users to find their favorite videos utilizing various options.
- User public profile as channels to display & share their profiles with others.
- Advance real time single page control panel for managing website configurations, settings, user data, reports and much more.
- Professionally written real time single page myaccount to allow users to manage their account settings & data.
- Advance SDK to customize website features and listings on the fly with their own requirements.
- Allow you to easily embed your own custom or premium templates.
- Provide support for paid subscriptions & credit based system for & sellings video clips, videos & movies.
ASP.NET jVideo support built-in aws cloud services for video transcoding, advance processing, video hosting & secure streaming over cloud. List of video processing over aws cloud includes
- Upload videos from website to aws cloud.
- Upload videos directly via aws own uploader.
- Transcode uploaded videos to 360p, 480p, 720p mp4 formats.
- Allow you to enable advance MPEG-DASH and HLS transcoding & playlist creation for controlling adaptive streaming.
- Advance script for fetching meta information from videos over cloud including duration, width, heith, codecs etc
- Create 10 - 15 thumbnails from start to end of video.
- Create quick preview video.
- Create short clips to play in paid subsciption mode.
- Process & update uploaded video information directly from aws cloud.
Publishing Videos via FFMPEG
ASP.NET jVideo support advance & complex real time video publishing tool that can help user publish multiple videos at once and keep track of publishing status in real time via progress bar. It uses ffmpeg in background for processing videos locally. Main feature includes
- Support uploading & publishing multiple videos at once.
- Keep track of each uploaded & publishing video via progress bar.
- Extract meta information from published videos.
- Apply streaming meta information on pulibhed videos in order to stream videos properly on web.
- Generate 10 - 15 thumbnails from start to end of video.
- Host published videos on local server or in cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Secure streaming videos locally or via aws or cloud using their own secure sign-in url streaming concepts.
- Support advance token based secure streaming with highest protection. (work with local videos only)
ASP.NET jVideo support managing third party youtube hosted videos in a way like own videos. Youtube DATA API used in background for fetching and managing youtube videos internally within application.
Selling Videos & Movies
ASP.NET jVideo provide various options to support selling movies and videos online. List of feature includes
- Advance options for managing protected movies, videos and clips for preview.
- Allow user to preview low quality video or short clip.
- Provide credit based & subscription based system for user to buy, watch or download paid videos.
- Complete reporting tool for managing author earning, site comissions and much more.
- Highest level of protection to avoid access to paid contents.
ASP.NET jVideo include optional audio module, if enabled can allow users to
- Upload & manage unlimited audio files and playlists
- Listen audio, songs directly or via playlist.
- Share, like / dislike, add to favorites, add to playlist, download audio and much more
- Organize audio and playlists via categories, labels, artists, profiles and much more.
ASP.NET jVideo include advance artist / author biography management functionality with features
- Allow site administrator to configure artist or author biography settings and attributes
- Can manage unlimited artist, author profiles
- Organize artist profile with biography and associated videos.
- Organize artist public profiles on website.
ASP.NET jVideo include advance control panel with hundreds of features to manage website settings, users, user contents, reports and much more. Core feature includes
- Manage users and user profiles
- Manage videos, movies, uploader settings and much more
- Manage blog posts and settings.
- Manage artists and settings
- Manage payments and reporting tools
- Manage website configurations, settings, toggle on off features
- Manage gamification and settings
- Manage categories, tags, block ips, dictionary and auto review system.
- Manage advertisement, log reporting and mail templates management.
- Manage optional wiki posts, topics and glossary section.
- Manage cloud settings, social settings, contact information, player settings and much more
- Manage abuse reporting and advance review system.
- and much more.
ASP.NET jVideo include both public and private user profiles and account system for managing user own settings and contents. Main feature includes
- Manage membership features including update profile, profile image, change password, email, delete account, manage privacy and email options and much more.
- Allow user to manage uploaded videos & movies.
- Allow user to view purchased history, download or access paid videos, view order history and transactions.
- Manage advance reporting tool for video authors to track advance earning and withdrawal procedure if enabled.
- Allow user to buy and access paid contents.
- Allow user to manage favorited videos, playlists & liked videos
- Allow user to manage uploaded audio files and playlists if feature enabled.
- And much more.
AWS Video Processing Architecture
This document provide detail about aws video processing architecture developed and utilized within ASP.NET jVideo
It is the most important module of almost every type of web application. It can help you organize large amount of contents into useful categories.
ASP.NET jVideo support multiple language user interface. It allows you to setup your preferred language as default language.
ASP.NET jVideo include paid membership subscriber module, if enabled can allow users to buy or subscribe to access paid or premium contents
ASP.NET jVideo include module to generate google & bing sitemaps dynamically from website contents to speedup website content indexing and exposure to search engines.
Roles & Permissions
ASP.NET jVideo dashboard application include advance object based roles & permission module that can allow super administratot to create roles and assign to users or groups.
ASP.NET jVideo have built-in support for managing tag clouds or labels to organize large amount of contents in useful & search engine friendly manner.
ASP.NET jVideo include gamify module that can help you implement advance gamification within website to enhance user social interactions & fun within website like games.
ASP.NET jVideo support various ways to publish videos that can be stream progressively on both web and mobile devices.
Mail Processing Engine
ASP.NET jVideo include advance mail processing engine that allow site administrator to manage & customize email templates for all emails send or receive within website.