ASP.NET jPoll is a complete solution with all basic and advance features required to build professional, full featured poll application.
Core features of ASP.NET jPoll includes
Poll module is the core module of jPoll application. Main feature includes
- Create unlimited polls
- Allow normal users to create poll.
- Allow normal users to cast their vote
- Professional poll profiles to display votes and results.
- Generate detail reports based on votes
- Advance listing SDK to generate poll listing on hundreds of ways.
- Basic filtering feature supported including, basic and advance search, archive polls, categorize polls, open or close polls, labels or tag polls, date files for polls and more
jPoll include complete membership module for handling all membership operation including.
- Create Account, Login, Forgot Password, Change Password, Change Email, Update Profile, Update Photo, Close Account
- Login via third party providers including Facebook, Twitter, Google etc
- My Account for managing user settings, data, created polls, book mark polls, voted polls etc
- Public Profile for listing user public info, data and polls to user.
ASP.NET jPoll support multiple language user interface. It allows you to setup your preferred language as default language.
ASP.NET jPoll have advance single page dashboard application written in latest Angular Framework to help site administrator manage website settings, configurations, users, contents, reports and logs.
ASP.NET jPoll include module to generate google & bing sitemaps dynamically from website contents to speedup website content indexing and exposure to search engines
It is the most important module of almost every type of web application. It can help you organize large amount of contents into useful categories.
ASP.NET jPoll have built-in support for managing tag clouds or labels to organize large amount of contents in useful & search engine friendly manner.
ASP.NET jPoll have built-in support for managing advertisement slots and scripts for each slot to display ads effectively in whole public application.
This document will guide you how to enable aws webservices in ASP.NET jPoll to start storing, transcoding and streaming media files from cloud.
ASP.NET jPoll support advance Listing SDK that can help you design content listing on hundreds of ways within minutes without making manual effort to create listings.
ASP.NET jPoll include spam, abuse reporting module that can help users to submit spam or abuse reports on any type of contents uploaded by users in order to force moderators to review and take action on reported contents.
Content Screening Module
ASP.NET jPoll include advance content processing & screening module to automatically review and encrypt or highlight words that may violates website terms or use.