ASP.NET jLive is a complete enterprise level solution with all basic and advance features required for building next generation live event & cam streaming solution.
It can be used as a standalone solution where you can launch your own live events and allow others to book and join your live events or you can use it as broad solution where artists and users can join and use your platform.
Core features of ASP.NET jLive includes
It include complete membership module for handling all basic & advance membership management including.
- Create Account, Login, Forgot Password, Change Password, Change Email, Update Profile, Update Photo, Close Account
- Login via third party providers including Facebook, Twitter, Google etc
- My Account for managing user settings, data, created polls, book mark polls, voted polls etc
- Public Profile for listing user public info, data and polls to user.
- Manage transaction and event booking history
- Manage options to buy credits.
- Manage options to use credits to book or to access event.
Main feature includes
- Ability to register artists (the person who will perform on live events), that may be normal user or celebrity or model.
- Manage special account
- Manage credits & earnings generated via live shows
- Manage option to request for withdrawal their amount.
- Manage transaction, events history & reports
- Manage artist profiles with upcoming events
- Allow artist to create & schedule unlimited events
- Allow artist to associate one or more cam with each event.
- And more.
Main feature includes
- Create and manage unlmited events. Only user of type artist can create events
- Manage events by site administrators & artists
- Advance Listing SDK that can help you generate event listings in hundreds of ways. Some use cases includes
- Recently Created Events
- Live Events
- Recently Completed Events
- Upcoming Events
- Specific Artist Event
- Featured Events
- And hundreds of more ways.
- Events have numereous status including
- Not Started
- Free, Fixed Price or Pay Per Minute support.
- Free Session supported
- Private event One to One supported
- Live Chat Included
- Real time display of available members when event live to artist.
- Ability to close event by artist or auto close after 30 minutes of idle time.
- and more.
This module allow user to join events. List of functionality includes
- In case of Fixed Price event, user should be book before accessing the event. Booking will be open before event started or event is live. User can use their credits to book the event.
- In case of Pay per minute event, user can directly access the event without using booking system. If user have not sufficient credits required to pay, then he will be redirected to buy package page to buy credits. In case user have sufficient fund and event is marked as chargeable (Not free session available any more) then after every minute user will be charged.
- In the end when event closed, all event charges being processed, deduct website comission if set and rest credits added to artist account.
ASP.NET jLive support multiple language user interface. It allows you to setup your preferred language as default language.
ASP.NET jLive have advance single page dashboard application written in latest Angular Framework to help site administrator manage website settings, configurations, users, contents, reports and logs.
ASP.NET jLive include paid membership subscriber module, if enabled can allow users to buy or subscribe to access paid or premium contents
ASP.NET jLive include module to generate google & bing sitemaps dynamically from website contents to speedup website content indexing and exposure to search engines
It is the most important module of almost every type of web application. It can help you organize large amount of contents into useful categories.
ASP.NET jLive have built-in support for managing tag clouds or labels to organize large amount of contents in useful & search engine friendly manner.
ASP.NET jLive have built-in support for managing advertisement slots and scripts for each slot to display ads effectively in whole public application.
This document will guide you how to enable aws webservices in ASP.NET jLive to start storing, transcoding and streaming media files from cloud.
ASP.NET jLive support advance Listing SDK that can help you design content listing on hundreds of ways within minutes without making manual effort to create listings.
ASP.NET jLive include spam, abuse reporting module that can help users to submit spam or abuse reports on any type of contents uploaded by users in order to force moderators to review and take action on reported contents.