Currently jTree script available for core php as plugin, that can be extended to add support with any php frameworks.
There are four tables associated with jTree script.
- i: Charts
- ii: Chart Nodes
- iii: Chart Connects
- iv: Tree Relashionships
Charts table save basic information including
- Title of chart
- Author information including userid and usename
- Chart privacy mode, whether chart will be private or public.
- Date Created
- Other settings information.
Nodes table save each node, connection information representing each chart member. Information saved in this table includes
- Member biodata and complete profile
- Member settings
Connects table save all connection information between two nodes. Main information includes
- Saving connection information (technically used by jTree script internally for rendering the tree)
iv: Tree Relashionships
This table used relationship information between two connects. e.g XYZ is Mother of ABC. Main information save in this table includes
Please use our discussion forum or knowledgebase or email us if you have further query or feedback.