ASP.NET jMedia support adult verification process to prevent users to access areas or pages directly that may be offensive or disturbing.
It is implemented on every page of solution.
List of feature includes
- It should be enabled from Control Panel. By default it is enabled.
- If user try to access content that is marked as adult in nature, Adult Warning modal will popup.
- Popup will show warning message with actions like, Enter or Leave
- In some cases user should be logged in to access content even if it clicked Enter
- This warning will appear one time in whole session.
If it is enabled from Control Panel, when user try to access